3 months ago
Mr. Iving King
Mr. Eric Little
Mr. Phil Parker
Seventh Grade Instructional Areas Of Focus
1. proper fielding mechanics and techniques of infield play, anticipation and defensive communication
2. proper fielding mechanics and techniques for outfield play, anticipation and communication
3. proper pitching mechanics for increased accuracy , velocity, mental focus, emotional control and arm health and longeviity
4. proper mechanics for hitting to all fields and bunting skills.
5. proper base running techniques
6 whole team communication and strategies for improved defensive play
7 offensive team strategies for advancing the runner.
8 proper mechanics for catchers to improve managing the pitcher and infield, blocking skills, catching the ball and throwing to all bases.
Playing time on the field is earned through focus, effort, hard work on basic skills and attendance at practice. It is not an entitlement. Everyone on the roster bats in every game if eligible through grades, attendance and behavior.
OUR BASEBALL CODE OF BEHAVIOR
Only players are allowed on the practice or game fields and in the team dugout.
Effort and Behavior In Practice
Unexcused Absence From Practice
Two unexcused absences from practice will result in removal from the team.